Burnout is common. It’s estimated that up to 5 million U.S. parents experience it every year. And sadly, so often we see it in others long before we see it in ourselves.
Let’s address that.
When we are stressed out to the max, it can affect so many things. We can lose our cool over the tiniest things, feel like everyone is just trying to get on our nerves, and even start to feel like we’re sick. As moms, so many of us think that we just have to learn to deal with the stress, when we really need to learn to take a minute, reflect and realize we need a break. But it doesn’t stop there, once you realize you need it…how on earth do you actually get that needed break?
In this podcast episode, learn the top signs that you are heading toward burnout and need a BREAK!
And of course, we also share 4 simple ways that you can get that much-needed break that you are long overdue for!
In this episode of the No Guilt Mom podcast you’ll learn:
- How to tell if you are approaching burnout and need a break ASAP
- What are the physical and emotional signs that you need a mom break
- 4 easy ways that you can take a break without the guilt
Here’s a glance at this episode…
- [7:48] Stats of how many parents experience burnout annually
- [10:44] How to tell that you are in need of a break
- [13:41] Being aware of your “body budget”
- [18:06] Easy fixes to give yourself the break you need
Resources We Shared In This Episode:
Calm & Happy Parenting Time to get your kids to listen and help out more without the fighting! This is your complete solution to shift the responsibility of “doing everything for everyone” to your family and to give you the kind of relationship you want with your kids and the entire family!
May 2022 Balance Workshops– Do you feel like everything is so overwhelming? Do you ever beat yourself up for not following through or “dropping the ball”? Get the support you need to finally balance your own needs with the needs of your family with our Balance workshops program!
Brain-Body Parenting: How to Stop Managing Behavior and Start Raising Joyful, Resilient Kids by Mona Delahooke, PhD
The Impact of Parental Burnout – American Psychological Association
No Guilt Mom YouTube Channel Check us out and subscribe to be notified every time we have new videos added for parents and kids!
Don’t forget to Rate & Review the podcast!
Check out our latest podcast episodes here:
- Podcast Episode 137: What To Do When Your Kid Lies To You
- Podcast Episode 136: A Simple Way to Ditch the Overwhelm and Be More Productive Today
- Podcast Episode 135: How to Easily Teach Your Kids to Cook for the Entire Family with Katie Kimball
- Podcast Episode 134: How Your “Mom” Qualities Will Help You Thrive at Work
- Podcast Episode 133: How to Know If YOU Need a Break