Parenting when you have ADHD poses a unique set of challenges. ADHD can cause intense emotions and distractibility – making typical parenting tips near impossible to follow through on!
Are you nodding your head along with me? Yes, its not just you!
I also have ADHD and I view it as a superpower, more than a flaw. To truly embrace it, I’ve learned to embrace my personality and do what works for me.
In this episode of the No Guilt Mom podcast, you’ll learn:
Resources We Shared in This Episode:
Balance VIP– Are you stressed out, feeling like you’re doing it all on your own? Through personal coaching and accountability, you will break through your overwhelm and follow through with your goals to be the happy mom you were meant to be In this exclusive coaching program for women!
- Podcast Episode: 2 Easy Strategies to Make All Your Holiday Tasks Simpler with Cara Harvey
- 2 Easy Strategies to Make All Your Holiday Tasks Simpler Podcast Episode Transcript
- We Really Need to Talk About Bob Podcast Transcript
- Relaxing Without the Guilt: How to Unwind as a Mom
- 6 Genius Ways to Wake Up Kids For School without Yelling
- Are My Kids Spoiled? 3 Signs of Entitled Behavior (and what you can do!)
- 5 Tips to Help Your Kid Laser Focus on Homework
- How to Get Stuff Done With Kids (When You Don’t Want to Do Anything)
- It’s Your Birthday! 70+ Places To Go For Free Stuff
- I Don’t Know My Neighbors: 3 Ways to Introduce Yourself
- 7 Tips to Calm Toddler Tantrums in Public
- DIY Light Sabers