Have you found your people?
Maybe you already have a Cristina Yang to your Meredith Grey, but is she still in Seattle with you or is she off kicking butt halfway across the globe? (And does this dated reference make me totally lame??)
While besties are forever no matter the miles, having geographically-optimal friends are a MUST during all seasons of motherhood.
Whether you’re an introvert, extrovert or somewhere in-between, this episode is FOR YOU. We’re diving into all things making friends and forming genuine connections.
Plus we’ll give you 4 painless and practical tips to find your people and make more friends!
In this episode of the No Guilt Mom podcast you’ll learn:
- Four easy tips for moms seeking to expand their social circles and build meaningful friendships.
- Why you should take the initiative and be the first one to reach out.
- Ways to develop patience while making friends (pro tip: it takes time and repetition!)
- How to form genuine bonds through multiple interactions and shared experiences.
- Practical ways to make socializing a priority by scheduling it in advance.
Resources we shared in this episode:
Moms Just Wanna Have Fun Challenge – Are you yearning for that close group of friends, who get you and who you love to hang out with? Join us for our July Challenge in Balance VIP and we’ll help you figure out what you find fun so you can create a get-together to draw like people to you, learn the secrets of inviting that guarantees a response, and so much more!
Balance VIP – Are you stressed out, feeling like you’re doing it all on your own? Through personal coaching and accountability, you will break through your overwhelm and follow through with your goals to be the happy mom you were meant to be In this exclusive coaching program for women!
No Guilt Mom YouTube Channel – Check us out and subscribe to be notified every time we have new videos added for parents and kids, as well as video footage from our podcast episodes!
Don’t forget to Rate & Review the podcast!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the podcast! If you could take a moment to Rate & Review the No Guilt Mom Podcast on Apple here we’d be so grateful! Not sure how? We’ve got you covered! Check out this short video we made to show you how to leave a review.
Listen on Spotify? You can rate us there too!
Check out our latest podcast episodes:
- Mom’s Mental Load: What to Do When You Feel Like EVERY To Do is Up To You Transcript
- Podcast Episode 217: Mom’s Mental Load: What to Do When You Feel Like EVERY “To-Do” is Up To You
- Kids giving you the slip? Here’s how to spend time with your teens and preteens, without forcing it Podcast Episode Transcript
- Podcast Episode 216: Kids giving you the slip? Here’s how to spend time with your teens and preteens, without forcing it
- Can’t get your kids to help out at home? Here’s how to do it! Transcript