Free Admission to Museums
Check out a Culture Pass. All you need is a library card to gain admission for two to a variety of Phoenix activities.
- Check out a new exhibit with kids at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Explore the Native American Room at the Heard Museum where a different craft awaits at each exhibit.
- Learn about space travel at the Challenger Space Center.
- Walk into Victorian times at the Rosson House Museum.
- There are also passes available for the Phoenix Zoo and the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, but those are a littler harder to find.
Ride the Sky Train
Watch planes at Sky Harbor. The top level of the parking garage at Terminal 4 has a fantastic view of the runway. Park there or for an extra treat, park in long term parking and take Sky Train to the terminal. Not only can you pretend that you riding the monorail at Disneyland, but it also offers a unique vantage point of the tarmac from up above.
Take a date with your kiddos. Go to Dunkin Donuts and have a donut afternoon. Visit Starbucks and split a frappucino off the secret menu. Have fun. Have a sweet and enjoy a blissful moment where everyone is happy. Because who can be upset when they have a donut?
More Activities with Kids in Phoenix
If you want more ideas for what to do with kids in Phoenix,
Have a birthday coming up in March? Make sure to check out our list of birthday freebies around the valley!