We want to have fun with our kids! However, when summer hits, so do the expenses. Kids activities are pricy, but entertainment doesn’t need to be expensive. Thankfully, these 10 activities use supplies only from the Dollar Store. They are quick. They are easy. And most require little adult guidance and help. Just sit back and watch your kids play. Or.. jump in and join the fun!
Create an easy pool noodle obstacle course with your kids this summer. It requires only pool noodles, plastic knives and some imagination. A dessert and kids activity in one! This post also has ideas for flavor combinations.When the weather makes it impossible to play outside, this indoor hopscotch brings the fun indoors. Stock up on these simple supplies now to be prepared when rain (or heat advisory) hits!With a few supplies from the dollar store, you can turn bath time into a paint the bath activity. My kids loved this and said it was the best bath time EVER!Decorate your next family meal with these easy Mason Jar Lanterns! Kids can help create these glowing centerpieces easily and with tons of GLITTER!The BEST toy I have ever made for my kids. One year later, my two children still play with these light sabers everyday. This craft is so easy. All you need is a pool noodle and some duct tape.Silly Putty keeps kids busy for hours because it can be used so imaginatively. From mustaches to molds, we found 10 ways to play. This simple substance kept a two-year-old and six-year-old fascinated for an hour! An HOUR!!!This finger paint is edible as well as delicious. Plus, it is super simple. Buy the supplies from the dollar store and be painting with your kids within 5 minutes!Such an EASY and COLORFUL way to cool off when the temperatures rise! This post tell you everything you need and gives helpful tips to make it a piece of cake!
You might also want to check out how to make a lava lamp with ingredients you probably already have at home.
Going to the Dollar Store can be so much fun and now you have something to shop for. Show your kids a old school summer this year.
- The Simple Way To Teach Kids the Real Meaning of Memorial Day
- 3 Steps to Never-Ending Summer Activities for Older Kids
- 7 Items that Will Change Your Home Life
- How to Host a Kid’s Birthday Party Guests Will Rave About (Without any DIY)
- Want more quality time with your kids? Here are 30 days of simple ideas
- Things to Do on Long Car Rides: The essential kid activities to keep EVERYONE happy
- Recycling Sorting Game: Fun, Free Way to Get Kids Excited
- What Frozen Things Do in Summer Birthday Party
- 8 Steps to Help Her Appreciate her First American Girl & GIVEAWAY
- 3 Dish Soap Science Tricks You Can DO Right Now!
- 5 Ways for Kids to Have Fun on Game Day
- Easy Kid’s Halloween Costumes