I was sponsored to write this post on behalf of Weight Watchers. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SmarterTreats #CollectiveBias
The holidays are wonderful, but I always tend to overindulge. That’s why I like to balance my indulgent treats with some smarter choices. Here is one of those smarter choices along with gorgeous gift tags for Secret Santa presents.
In my family, we have a present tradition among the adults. Every Christmas Eve, all of the cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters gather together and exchange gifts in either a Secret Santa or White Elephant gift exchange.
We laugh, eat decadent food and simply enjoy each other’s company. However, I often leave with a stomach ache. I eat way too much!
However, it doesn’t need to be that way. About five years ago, I was tired of the way clothes were fitting me and I wanted to set a good example for my then one-and-half year old daughter. I joined Weight Watchers®. I learned how to make smarter choices, included lots of fruits and vegetables in my diet, kept track of what I ate and as a result, I lost 20 pounds.
That 20 pounds is still gone today because I never returned to my old eating habits. I love Weight Watchers because the program completely changed my life and how I thought about myself.
I also love all the Weight Watchers products available. They taste amazing and give you that sweet treat without causing you a stomachache from eating too much. That’s what eating should be like. You don’t have to give up the food you love. You just need to make some smart substitutions and eat it in moderation.
One of the big tricks I learned in Weight Watchers was to add lots of fruits and vegetables to my meals. Also, cooking spray became my new best friend and I always chose to bake rather than fry.
I used all these tricks when I created these Peanut Butter Brownie Egg Rolls – only 5 Weight Watchers Points!
When I saw these Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss bites in Walmart, I knew that they would taste delicious melted in a crispy shell.
If you want to taste the variety of Weight Watchers products, check out this list to find a demo happening at a Walmart near you. You can find them this weekend at the following times:
10/29 – Thursday 12:30-7:00 PM
10/30 – Friday 12:30-7:00 PM
10/31 – Saturday 10:00-4:30 PM
11/1 – Sunday 12:30-7:00.
Then in an egg roll wrap, I placed one chopped brownie bite along with a sliced half banana and sprinkled a pinch of salt on top. I folded the wrap like so. I placed the wrap on a cooking sheet sprayed with vegetable oil cooking spray and lightly brushed each egg roll with a small amount of olive oil.
I baked these in a 400 degree oven for about 12 minutes. When they emerged, the inside was hot and gooey while the outside shell crunched as I bit into it.Pretty much heaven. I placed a dollop of fat free whipped topping at the bottom of the bowl and drizzled on a smidgeon of chocolate sauce.
Feel free to download them HERE. Or click the image below for a printable PDF.
Be sure to check out more delicious Weight Watchers recipes HERE and share your favorite.
- 1 Weight Watchers® Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss Bite, chopped
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Kosher Salt, pinch
- 1 egg roll wrap
- 1 tsp olive oil
- fat free whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place egg roll wrap on a table. Place chopped Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss bite and sliced banana in the middle.
- Sprinkle on a pinch of salt.
- Fold up bottom of wrap to cover filling. Fold in sides.
- Moisten top of wrap and roll over to close.
- Place on cookie sheet sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Brush top of egg roll with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then serve with whipped topping and chocolate sauce.
- How to Host a Kid’s Birthday Party Guests Will Rave About (Without any DIY)
- The Simple Activity to Teach Social Skills that your kids will beg for
- 5 Powerful Ways to Motivate Kids to Do Well in School
- Celebrate Small Wins: 17 Ways to Rejoice When You reach your daily goals
- Recycling Sorting Game: Fun, Free Way to Get Kids Excited
- What Mom Life Really Looks Like
- A Secret Find for Affordable Furniture
- 5 Ways for Kids to Have Fun on Game Day
- How to Figure Out Your Dog’s Breed
- Build Your Own Snack Stadium
- Eggo Waffle Bar
- My Gym Review