Crock Pot recipes! So easy, so delicious… but we need new ideas!
This big ol’ list of super easy and delicious slow cooker dinners will certainly keep your family happy. Start it in the morning and you will have dinner ready when you get home.
Yes! Win for us!
Let’s make this easy.
You want choices, but no stress.
In this post, you’ll find crock pot recipes for:
Pick your favorites, plan your week and add them to your shopping list. Here we go!
Crock Pot Soups
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Hearty Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- Slow Cooker Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
- Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Slow Cooker Chili
Crock Pot Meats
- Easy Carnitas
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Coke Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak and Onions
- Slow Cooker Lazy Cabbage Rolls
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Fall Off The Bone Ribs
- Slow Cooker Tangy Hawaiian Meatballs
- Five Ingredient Crockpot Ribs
- Mexican Chicken Tinga
Slow Cooker Pastas
Now the only question is, “Which recipe do you make first?” If the choices are a little overwhelming, I recommend starting off with an easy free meal plan.
It’s not slow cooker meals, but they are just as easy. Grab it right now and file it away.
Got it? Good! Here’s to much less stress around meal time.